The Comtrac Ice is designed for vans and features a durable carcass with steel reinforcement strips to ensure complete safety throughout its service life. The combination of the unique tread, an advanced tread compound, and special studs minimises braking distance and ensures optimum acceleration on snow and ice. The Comtrac Ice uses a type of stud with a hard metal pin specially developed for Vredestein after many years of research. It not only greatly improves the tyre’s performance, but it also reduces the risk of stud loss. With its two wide longitudinal grooves the directional tread, which is identical to that of the Comtrac Winter tyre, optimises water dispersion to prevent aquaplaning.
- Special PCA-free rubber compound
- Stud core hardness and dimensions match tread wear Optimum grip and stability throughout the long service life
- Perfect combination of sturdy tread and advanced stud positioning on the tyre face
- Triple flange stud construction.
- Excellent driveability at low temperatures and on snow and ice
- Optimum grip and stability throughout the long service life
- Excellent self-cleaning properties, reduced braking distance and good acceleration in winter conditions
- Reduced risk of stud loss
||225/65 R16C 112/110R, studded
|Tyre load index
|With/Without Valve (TT/TL)
||Tyre requires tube