1. Information regarding the collection of personal data
In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that refer to you personally e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
The party responsible pursuant to Article 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Delticom AG, Brühlstr. 11, 3169 Hannover, Germany, Telephone: 00353768887178, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.tyres-outlet.ie (see our imprint details). Our Data protection officer can be reached at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition "FAO Data protection officer".
The use of our website functions is fundamentally possible without the processing of personal data. Please refer to the corresponding remarks below concerning the (personal) data transmitted technically to us by you. If we use contracted service providers for the individual functions of our offer or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we shall inform you in detail below regarding the respective procedures. Finally, we also name the criteria of storage duration established.
2. Purposes and legal basis of the processing
Unless otherwise stated or specified, the purpose of our data processing activities is the pursuit of our own business purposes.
We use different legal bases for the data processing.
- If you give us consent for certain processing operations of personal data, the legal basis is Article 6 I lit. a of the GDPR hereinafter also referred to as "consent").
- If the processing of personal data is necessary for the initiation or performance of a contract whose (potential) contracting party is the data subject, e.g. if you inquire about products and/or order goods with us and the data processing is necessary for the delivery of the goods, Article 6 I lit. b of the GDPR is the legal basis (hereinafter also referred to as "contract performance").
- If the processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation, e.g. for the fulfilment of tax filing obligations, Article 6 I lit. c of the GDPR is the legal basis.
- If the processing of personal data is necessary for the protection of vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person, e.g. if a visitor to one of our warehouses were injured and his/her data had to be forwarded to a doctor and/or hospital, Article 6 I lit. d of the GDPR is the legal basis.
- The processing of personal data may, according to Article 6 I lit. f of the GDPR, be permitted under data protection law if it is necessary for the protection of a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, insofar as the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not predominate (hereinafter also referred to as "balance of interests"). We consider the performance of our business in the interest of safeguarding the jobs of our employees and of the well being of shareholders as our fundamental legitimate interest. This is also covered by the legitimate interests of companies expressly described by the European legislator. Therefore, a legitimate interest can be assumed if the data subject and the company are in a customer relationship (Recital 47 sentence 2 of the GDPR) or personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
3. Your rights
You have the following rights regarding us with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information
- Right to rectification or deletion
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data portability
You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by means of a data protection supervisory authority. Your rights are regulated in Chapter 3 of the GDPR.
4. Existence of automated decision making
You are welcome to pay for your order on account. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that, when selecting this payment method, we perform a credit risk assessment based on mathematical statistical procedures at the credit agency CEG Creditreform Boniversum GmbH, 41460 Neuss (Scoring). For this purpose, the personal data necessary for the credit check, [name, date of birth, address, bank details] are transferred to the credit agency, whereby your address data are also taken into account. The collection, storage and disclosure is therefore for the purpose of a credit check to avoid payment default and on the basis of Article. 6 para. 1 S.1 lit. b of the GDPR and of Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f‚ of the GDPR. On the basis of this information, a statistical probability for loan default and therefore your solvency is calculated. If the credit check is positive, an order on account shall be possible. If the credit check is negative, payment on account shall not be possible. The decision as to whether an order is possible on account, is based solely on an automated decision of our online shop system, which is carried out by our commissioned credit agency, so that an individual manual examination of your documents by one of our employees is not performed.
5. Opposition to or revocation of the processing of your data
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation will affect the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data after you have notified us.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in each case in the following description of functions. In the event of such a revocation, we shall ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of a justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or inform you of our compelling legitimate reasons with which we continue the processing.
Of course, you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. Concerning your objection to advertising, you can contact us using the details shown in section 1.
6. Recipients and categories of recipients of your personal data
Information about our customers is important to us and helps us optimise the services we offer. We only pass on the information we receive to third parties in the extent described below:
- Associated companies: Delticom forwards personal data (and user data) to associated companies and their subsidiaries for the purposes of order processing.
- Service providers outside the EU/EEA: We can not rule out that our subcontractors use other service providers in third countries. Pursuant to Article 28 para. 4 of the GDPR we obligate all service providers to adhere to adequate and appropriate guarantees in accordance with Article 44 ff. of the GDPR (transfer to third countries).
- Predict" Service We always strive to improve our service to the customer and to make the purchase up to the acceptance of the goods customer friendly, time saving and self-determined. We now offer you the so-called "Predict" service in the national shipping of goods purchased from us. You will first be informed by our service provider via SMS and/or email that your parcel is on its way and the delivery is expected to take place the following day. If this day is suitable for you, you do not have to do anything else. If the day is not suitable, you have various change options which make receiving the goods more flexible, pleasant and safe for you. For more information, please visit www.dpd.com
- Newsletters/Surveys: We offer you the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter, for example on www.tyres-outlet.ie. If you do not want to receive such offers, you can unsubscribe at any time at www.tyres-outlet.ie or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . In the future, you will also be able to change your settings simply via your user account “My account”. At the end of every order, you have an opportunity to take part in a survey and give us permission to pass on your data to third parties for marketing activities. We only pass on your data to specially selected partners or send offers to you on behalf of other companies if you actively confirm this option. If you do so, this company shall not receive your name or address or other personal data which could identify you. There is no connection between the survey and the passing on of your data to third parties for marketing purposes. That means you can also complete the marketing survey without giving us permission to pass on your data to third parties and vice versa, if you wish. The legal basis is Article 6 para. 1 lit. a of the GDPR ("Consent").
- Information concerning the verification of your address (check for deliverability) is available from infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstrasse 99, 76532 Baden-Baden. For this purpose, we send the required data (your full name, address and, if applicable, date of birth) to the named company. In the future, it will also use this data for purposes of address verification or identity checks against other companies as well as for corresponding scoring applications. Scoring calculates, based on mathematical statistical methods, the probability values for specific future behaviour and uses the corresponding data for this purpose. The legal basis of the data processing is Article 6 para. 1 S.1 lit. f of the GDPR ("Balance of interests").
- Voluntary data forwarding: After successfully placing an order, you have the option of taking part in a marketing survey voluntarily, so we can continue to improve our services for you. Example: Newsletter despatch for partner companies. The legal basis is Article 6 para.1 lit. a of the GDPR ("Consent").
- Assignment of claims (factoring): We offer the payment method AfterPay from Arvato Payment Solutions GmbH, Gütersloher Str. 123, 33415 Verl, Germany ("AfterPay"). If you decide to conclude your purchase with AfterPay as a payment method, your personal data shall be transmitted to AfterPay, for example: First and last name, date of birth, address (billing and delivery address), email address, telephone number, account number, billing information, credit card information (card number, CCV code, expiry date), direct debit information (IBAN, BIC). Your data shall only be transmitted to AfterPay after your express consent. The legal basis for the data transmission is Article 6 para.1 lit. a of the GDPR ("Consent"). Further information regarding data protection for AfterPay:www.afterpay.de/datenschutz
7. Criteria for the storage of personal data
We process personal data in accordance with the legal basis stated in this declaration and store personal data. If the data is routinely no longer required to initiate a contract or fulfilment of the contract, it shall be deleted in accordance with the respective statutory retention period.
II. Data processing for individual types of use
1. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The amount of data transmitted
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive by the browser you are using and by means of which the location which sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user friendly and effective. The legal basis of the data processing is Article 6 para.1 S.1 lit. f of the GDPR ("Balance of interests").
When you contact us by email or by means of a contact form, the information you provide (your email address, your name and telephone number if applicable) shall be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
Should you be a customer with us and have for example questions or complaints about your order, the legal basis of the data processing is Article 6 para.1 S.1 lit. b of the GDPR ("Contract performance"). If you are not a customer of ours, the legal basis is Article 6 para.1 S.1 lit. f of the GDPR ("Balance of interests").
3. More features and offers of our website
In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that can be used if you are interested. To do so, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
In part, we use external service providers to process your data. These were carefully selected and commissioned by us and are bound by our instructions.
Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties, if the participation in offers, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You will received further information on entering your personal data or in the description of the offer.
Insofar as our service providers or partners have their registered offices in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we shall inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see b)
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and for example decline the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. We inform you that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but rather by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects which are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish any processing of the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. „Better Privacy“ for Mozilla Firefox or the Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
5. Use of our webshopM
If you wish to order in our webshop, for the conclusion of the contract it is necessary for you to provide your personal data (first and last name, address, email address, date of birth, telephone number), which we need for the processing of your order. Obligatory information which is necessary for the processing of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to handle your order. For this purpose we can pass on your payment data to our own bank. The legal basis for this is Article 6 para.1 S.1 lit. b of the GDPR ("Contract performance").
You may voluntarily create a customer account that will allow us to store your subsequent data for further purchases, your past and current order information and your interaction with Delticom:
Your above mentioned customer data
Overview of your completed and current orders at Delticom with details of order number, brand, article name, profile, dimension, number, order date, delivery date, delivery status, details, etc.
Your last login data with date, day and time are displayed.
Costs of your order, billing address, delivery address, order history, information regarding scheduling and status, etc.
6. Use of social media
We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube. We use the so-called two click solution. That means, when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in is recognised by the respective logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data specified in this policy shall be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data is transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). As the plug-in provider carries out the data collection in particular by means of cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box by means of the security settings of your browser.
We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purpose of the processing, or the retention periods. We also have no information regarding the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs based design of the website. Such an evaluation is performed in particular (also for non-logged in users) for the display of needs based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise it. By means of the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Article 6 para.1 S.1 lit. f of the GDPR ("Balance of interests").
The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected by us shall be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and for example, if you link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being mapped to your profile with the plug-in provider.
For more information on the purpose and extent of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers shown below. There you will also find further information about your rights and the configuration options for the protection of your privacy.
Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; https://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information about the data collection: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Google has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park CA 94025, USA, a subsidiary of Facebook Inc.. Privacy information: help.instagram.com/155833707900388
YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, a subsidiary of Google LLC. Information on privacy and compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield: policies.google.com/privacy
III. Web analysis/user based online advertising
1. Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (Google). Google Analytics uses what are known as ‘cookies’ which are text files that are stored on your computer that facilitate the analysis of how you use our website. The information generated by the cookie on how you use our website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google if it is located within the member states of the European Union or other parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
You can prevent cookies being stored on your computer by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. If you do so, however, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting the data on your use of the website (including your IP address) generated by the cookie, and also prevent the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, which therefore excludes any personal reference. Insofar as the data collected regarding you is assigned a personal reference, it shall be immediately excluded and the personal data shall be deleted immediately.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 para. 1 S.1 lit. f of the GDPR 2.
This site also uses Google Analytics for cross device analysis of visitor traffic which is conducted through a user ID. You can disable the cross device analysis under "My data", "Personal data" in your customer account
This site also uses Google Analytics for cross device analysis of visitor traffic which is conducted through a user ID. You can disable the cross device analysis of your usage under “My data”, “Personal data” in your customer account.
2. Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
This website uses the Adobe Analytics (Omniture) web analytics service to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Adobe has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Adobe Analytics is Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation. The information collected in this way is stored on servers, also in the USA. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we inform you that you may not be able to use this website to the full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible via the settings of your browser or by clicking the button "Opt out" at www.adobe.com/de/privacy/opt-out.html.
This website uses Adobe Analytics (Omniture) with the settings "Before Geo-Lookup: Replace visitor's last IP octet with 0 "and" Obfuscate IP-Removed", which replaces your IP address with the last octet and replaces it with a generic IP address, which is no longer assignable. A direct personal reference is thereby excluded.
3. Customer rating (Trustpilot)
We integrate customer reviews for process optimisation on our website and to get to know our customers better. For this purpose, as a rating platform we use the provider Trustpilot A/S, Pilestræde 58, 5, 1112 Copenhagen, Denmark. You can voluntarily submit an evaluation via Trustpilot. The legal basis is Article 6 para.1 lit. a of the GDPR ("Consent"). Further information on data protection at TrustPilot: de.legal.trustpilot.com/end-user-privacy-terms.
We use the “Optimizely” web analytics service, Optimizely, Inc., 631 Howard St., Suite 100, San Francisco, CA, 94105, USA, to enhance and develop our web sites. For this we test individual pages - for example, to find the optimum placement of content and collect statistical data. No personal information is gathered for this. The information about your usage behaviour of this website is transmitted anonymously to Optimizely in the USA and stored there on their servers. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Article 6 para.1 S.1 lit. f of the GDPR ("Balance of interests").
5. DoubleClick by Google
ue to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no control over the extent and the further use of the data, which are collected by the implementation of this tool by Google and inform you therefore according to our knowledge level: By the inclusion of DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have accessed the relevant part of our website or have clicked on an advert from us. If you are registered in a service which is provided by Google, Google may associate the visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find and store your IP address.
You can prevent participation in this tracking process in several ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular, the suppression of third party cookies will prevent you from receiving any third party advertisements; b) by disabling the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.com/settings/ads, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest based adverts of the providers that are part of the "About Ads" self-regulation campaign via the link https://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanent disabling in your browser Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We inform you that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this offer to their full extent.
The legal basis for processing the data is Article 6 para.1 S.1 lit f of the GDPR. Further information about DoubleClick by Google at https://www.google.de/doubleclick and https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090, as well as to the data protection at Google in general: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) web site at https://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
We also use Google Remarketing. This is a process with which we would like to contact you again. By means of this application, after visiting our website you may see our adverts overlaid as you continue to use the Internet. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, through which your usage behaviour is recorded and evaluated by Google when visiting various websites. This is how Google determines your previous visit to our website. A merger of the data collected during the context of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google, does not occur according to the statements of Google. In particular, according to Google, in remarketing pseudonymisation is implemented.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6 para.1 S.1 lit. f of the GDPR. You can find more information about privacy at Google here: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy und https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at https://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
6. Re-targeting (Criteo)
7. Bing Ads (Conversion Tracking)
We use Microsoft conversion technology (Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA). Microsoft places a cookie on your computer if you have reached our website via a Microsoft Bing advert. Both Microsoft and we can see if site visitors came to our site through adverts on Bing and reached a previously determined landing page (conversion page). We only see the number of users who clicked on a Bing advert and were then redirected to the conversion page. No personal information regarding the identity of the website visitor is shared. You can refuse the required setting of a cookie, for example via a browser setting that generally disables the automatic setting of cookies. The legal basis of the processing of your data is Article 6 para.1 S.1 lit. f of the GDPR ("Balance of interests"). For more information about privacy and cookies at Microsoft Bing, visit the Microsoft Web site: privacy.microsoft.com/EN-ENfullnotice.mspx.
We also use Bing Remarketing. This is a process with which we would like to contact you again. By means of this application, after visiting our website you may see our adverts overlaid as you continue to use the Internet. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, through which your usage behaviour is recorded and evaluated by Microsoft when visiting various websites. This is how Microsoft determines your previous visit to our website. A merger of the data collected during the context of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Microsoft, does not occur according to the statements of Microsoft. In particular, according to Microsoft, in remarketing pseudonymisation is implemented.
8. The Trade Desk
We use the targeting and tracking technology of The Trade Desk Inc., 42 N Chestnut St, Ventura, California, CA – 9300, USA „Trade Desk). For marketing purposes, cookies are set on your computer and information about your navigation behaviour is collected anonymously. A collection and processing of personal data does not take place. The Trade Desk has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield: /www.privacyshield.gov/list.
For more information about data protection at Trade Desk, see www.thetradedesk.com/general/privacy-policy.
We use the targeting and tracking technology of Platform 161 B.V., Johan Huizingalaan 763a 4th floor, 1066 VH Amsterdam, The Netherlands ("Platform161"). For marketing purposes, cookies are set on your computer and information about your navigation behaviour is collected in order to be able to show you suitable online advertising.
For more information about privacy at platform161, see: platform161.com/cookie-and-privacy-policy/.
11. Targeting (The ADEX)
We use the targeting and tracking technology of The ADEX GmbH, Rotherstrasse 22, 10245 Berlin, Germany ("The ADEX"). By means of this the usage behaviour (for example, visited subpages, clicked advertising banners, requested search queries) on our website is evaluated by the visitors in order to optimise advertising on the basis of individual usage interests. Cookies, web beacons or similar technologies are used for this purpose. The usage data collected is saved in a pseudonymised way. Your IP address that is transmitted for technical reasons is completely anonymised and is not used for the display of advertising. More information on privacy at The ADEX: de.theadex.com/company/privacy/.
If you wish to prevent the above mentioned data processing, you may use the following opt-out link to object to data processing by The ADEX for the future: de.theadex.com/company/consumer-opt-out/.
12. Coupon offers
For the selection of a current interesting coupon offer we will transmit your pseudonymised and encrypted hash of your email address and your IP address to Sovendus GmbH, Moltkestr. 11, 76133 Karlsruhe (Sovendus) (Article 6 para.1 lit. f of the GDPR). The pseudonymised hash value of the email address will be used to consider any possible opposition to advertising by Sovendus (Article 21 para.3, Article 6 para.1 lit. c of the GDPR). The IP address is used by Sovendus exclusively for data security purposes and as a rule is anonymised after seven days (Article 6 para.1 lit. f of the GDPR). For billing purposes, we also transmit the pseudonymised order number, order value with currency, session ID, coupon code and time stamp to Sovendus (Article 6 para.1 lit. f of the GDPR). If you are interested in a coupon offer from Sovendus, there is no advertising conflict with your email address and you only click on the coupon banner displayed in this case, we will transfer your encrypted address, name and email address to Sovendus for the preparation of the coupon (Article 6 para.1 lit. b, lit. f of the GDPR).
Revision: May 2018