The Firestone R8000 (Radial) and S8000 (Bias) UTILITY are designed for mixed industrial and agricultural service.
They combine outstanding stability, grip and wear uniformity on yard and road surfaces, with excellent field performance.
On hard-surface sites:
• Excellent lateral stability and safety due to extra-wide tread arc to prevent tilt, even with maximum loader-arm extension.
• Extra-thick sidewall adds more stability
• Reliable grip on hard surfaces
• Due to sturdy, stable lug geometry which ensures handling stability and grip
• Uniform tread wear
• New lug technology reduces ‘trail’ angle and trailing-edge stiffness, inducing a smoother release for improved wear uniformity
In the field + loose soil:
• Good field traction
• Optimised shoulder angle of lug
• Cut and puncture resistant
• More resistant compound for severe service conditions
• Extra-thick skid base provides higher puncture resistance.
||R 8000 UT
||460/70 R24 159A8 TL Dual Branding 159B
|Tyre load index
|With/Without Valve (TT/TL)
||Tyre requires tube