Falken Eurowinter HS449 RFT
The EUROWINTER HS449 Runflat makes use of FALKEN’s patented Dimple Sidewall technology, which gives winter drivers the added benefit of being able to continue on the road for a distance of at least 80 kilometres at 80km/h in the event of a tyre blow-out. FALKEN engineers have imbued the EUROWINTER HS449 Runflat with all of the features expected of the standard HS449 – superb winter performance, comfort and safety – while providing the additional peace of mind that comes from having runflat tyres.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High traction and secure braking on snow and ice
- New-generation polymers deliver outstanding performance in wet conditions
- Close-set three-dimensional sipes that enhance snow traction
- Sporty, sharp handling and excellent directional stability
- Patented ‘dimples’ on the sidewalls** increase the efficiency of heat dissipation
Run-Flat* version of efficient tyre retains the excellent rolling resistance and good wet performance of Falken’s Eurowinter HS449 tyre with dimple sidewall technology to extend running distance at zero pressure. Run-Flat technology offers consumers the ability to complete a journey or to reach a safe and convenient location to replace a tyre. Our technologies, such as the dimples, protect the tyre when it is under great stress, extending its life and convenience.
* Only mount on vehicles with TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System).
** Not in all sizes available.